IMPORTANT NOTICE. By entering the venue, purchasing a ticket for or by using any of the facilities at the venue, you are deemed to agree to the following conditions (the “Conditions of Entry”):
- There are inherent risks in the participation in or on go-karts, laser tag, mini putt, arcade and other associated activities and attractions (“Activities”) at the venue. You are admitted to the venue at your own risk. You, by your participation, accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person is or should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facilities and the equipment.
- We will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of us) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted at law.
- You must not participate in the Activities when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must act with good judgement and consideration, both for yourself and others, and refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, or the safety of the facilities or the equipment.
- You must obey all reasonable written and oral instructions and warnings, given by us at any time, without objection.
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any of the Activities. If you wish to supply/use your own safety equipment (such as motorcycle helmets) then you must obtain our prior consent, and in any event, do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such safety equipment.
- You have a duty to report any incidents to management immediately and to assist in any investigation of any incident you may have witnessed or in which you may have had some involvement and to inform an investigation as to any contribution from your own actions.
Health and safety warning:
- The Activities may involve extreme physical exertion and elements such as flashing lights, dark areas, sudden and/or unexpected movements, and other extreme forces and effects. Accordingly, participants in the Activities must be in good health and free from any adverse health conditions.
- Further specific restrictions concerning health and safety matters and/or operational requirements (i.e. including rules around appropriate clothing and height, weight and age restrictions) may be displayed throughout the venue via signage, announcements and/or management communication. These must be obeyed at all times.
- Management will determine (in its sole discretion) whether a person conforms to the specific restrictions and requirements of the Activities. Please read signage and/or ask management if you are unsure prior to purchasing a ticket.
- The terms of the disclaimer form must be accepted and signed in accordance with our requirements.
- Parents/guardians/carers are responsible for persons under their supervision and may be required to sign our disclaimer form.
- Conditions of sale apply to all ticket, events, gift card/voucher purchases. Please read signage and/or ask management if you are unsure prior to purchasing these.
- You must do all things (including presenting Photo ID) that we deem reasonably necessary or desirable to give full effect to these Conditions of Entry.
- No alcohol to be brought onto the premises or inside the venue.
- For reasons of safety, you agree to be searched (including your bags, clothes or other possessions) on entry and continued presence in the venue is only permitted if you agree to be searched (including your bags, clothes or other possessions) while in the venue.
- Vehicles are parked in the carpark at your own risk. You are responsible for the security of your own personal property and belongings, including any contents in any vehicles parked on site.
- If required by us, you must attend safety briefings before being allowed to participate in any of the Activities.
- You must not: (i) misuse, damage or tamper with or attempt to misuse, damage or tamper with any elements, facilities, equipment or other property; (ii) remove or attempt to remove from the venue any equipment or other property; (iii) deposit litter, except in receptacle provided for that purpose; (iv) throw or attempt to throw any projectile or other object inside the venue; and, (v) use indecent or obscene language or threatening or insulting words or otherwise behave in a threatening, insulting or indecent manner.
- Photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use and enjoyment only, and not for any commercial purpose. The use of image recording devices is not permitted in any change room or bathroom facility.
- You consent to your image being taken at any time for security purposes. Further, you consent and agree to (i) the recording of your likeness and/or voice by any means (including but not limited to audio and visual recordings and photographs) (together “Images”) and (ii) the commercial exploitation of your Images by any means by the operator of the venue and its commercial partners for any legal purpose without payment or compensation to you.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, we reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to: (i) refuse entry to, or eject from, the venue any person who is behaving in an inappropriate manner or that is otherwise unsatisfactory to us; (ii) impose further or additional restrictions or limitations on access to any Activities or to the use of the facilities at any time; (iii) modify or vary these Conditions of Entry as well as to devise and introduce new conditions at any time.